Saturday, March 8, 2014

Oil Pulling.....Sounds Odd Right?

I am sure that most of you have heard about the technique of Oil Pulling, since I found out about this from a Facebook post I am sure it has gone Viral by now. I am thinking about trying this out, since I already use Coconut Oil in most of my beauty products that I make this should not be much of a stretch. I am already aware of a lot of the amazing properties of Coconut oil, which is why I use it a lot, but I am just wondering how accurate this stuff really is from a Scientific point of view. As far as research, it seems to be a legitimate technique that is quickly growing in popularity, so I think that I will be giving this a try very soon! I am however, a bit hung up on the idea of just sticking a clump of coconut oil in my mouth! I am wondering what the potential would be for maybe adding a little flavor with some DoTerra oils?!!? I will give this a try after the initial trial of about a week and see if I notice any more/less results than with the first week. I have incredibly sensitive teeth so my number one goal here is to see some results there, and maybe I can start saving on my toothpaste bill! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment